|Home||» Products||» Nurse Call System||» Nurse Call System|
Nurse Call System
Nurse Call System
Product Code : NCS
Brand Name : Fastrack
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Month
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Packaging Details
- According to product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certified
Fastrack Nurse Call System is based on a solid network architecture drawing inspiration from reliable industrial protocols. It incorporates Cat-5 network cable, which is employed throughout the system. More specific cabling guidelines can be furnished by us for every installation. In elaborate systems, the nurse-stations are loped together into a second network, which enables attributes like the hospital wide Nurse Call Response Monitoring (NCRM), Code-Blue Alert, and also SMS delivery of alerts. As a trusted manufacturer and exporter, we are committed to offer flawless range of Nurse Call System.
Fastrack Nurse Call System has the different module:
- Central Display Unit
- Bed Head Unit
- Door Display Unit
- Toilet Emergency Unit
- Patient Hand Set Unit (Remote)
- Shower Pull Cord Unit
- Power & Data distribution Unit
Salient Features :-
- No mechanically troublesome parts like relays, ringers, etc.
- After register of call the patient cannot misuse the system by repeated pressing of the call button.
- On call, the nurse is alerted with a gentle, tinkle-chime and a flashing display of the correct bed number - no harsh buzzers.
- The patient receives an acknowledgement from the nurse and is, thus, reassured.
- The nurse is systematically reminded about any unattended calls.
- Nurse presence in the patients room is registered so that the visiting physician can easily locate where the Nurse is present.
- A patient-nurse intercom is available, on option
- The system can be configured with great flexibility, being designed in modular blocks of 8, 16, 24, 32, 40 or 48 lines.
- Each call can be reset only from the patient's bedside, so no call goes unattended.
- The hospital-wide Code-Blue Alert feature, if selected, is useful in the case of a patient in critical condition, where the nurse cannot leave the patient and needs the immediate help of a trained medical rescue team ( who are trained to attend to such types of calls)