|Home||» Products||» Overhead Intravenous Track System||» Overhead Intravenous Track System|
Overhead Intravenous Track System
- Payment Terms
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Others
- Packaging Details
- According to product
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
- ISO Certified
Fastrack I.V. 202 system, can be ceiling fixed if required but is normally suspended if the existing cubicle track is strongly suspended the I.V. track can be attached directly to it. Extra suspension points could be added where necessary. Suspension spacing should normally be a maximum of 2.5m. Each length of track is fitted with a hanger removal point
Salient Features :-
- Strong, rigid and attractive.
- Economical medium duty two-point hanger.
- Suitable for almost all intravenous requirements